- SCU Home Page
- About SCU
- On Campus
- News & Info
- ECP Home
- About ECP
Academic Program Areas
Teacher Education, Preparation, & Advanced Studies
- Master of Arts in Teaching + Teaching Credential
- Master of Arts in Interdisciplinary Education
- Master of Arts in Teaching + Teaching Credential for Catholic School Teachers
- Abbreviated Preliminary Teaching Program for Catholic School Teachers
- Clear Teaching Credential for Catholic School Teachers
- SCU Certificate in Alternative and Correctional Education
- Course Schedules
- Educational Leadership & Administration
- Counseling Psychology
- Teacher Education, Preparation, & Advanced Studies
- Current Students
- Center for Professional Development
Room number: 101 D
Megan France, Ph.D.
Director of Assessment
Megan France is the Director of Assessment for the School of Education and Counseling Psychology at Santa Clara University. In this role, France is responsible for facilitating all assessment efforts within the School. She also serves as a member of Santa Clara's University Assessment Committee.
Prior to moving to Santa Clara, CA, France completed her doctoral degree in Assessment and Measurement at James Madison University. She has an undergraduate degree in Psychology from Butler University.
In her free time, she enjoys hiking with her dog, traveling, rock climbing, and photography.