- SCU Home Page
- About SCU
- On Campus
- News & Info
- ECP Home
- Dean's Message
- About ECP
Academic Program Areas
Teacher Education, Preparation, & Advanced Studies
- Master of Arts in Teaching + Teaching Credential (MATTC)
- Master of Arts in Interdisciplinary Education
- Preliminary Teaching Program for Catholic School Teachers
- Abbreviated Preliminary Teaching Program for Catholic and Private School Teachers
- Clear Teaching Credential
- Certificate in Alternative and Correctional Education
- Course Schedules
- Educational Leadership & Administration
- Counseling Psychology
- Teacher Education, Preparation, & Advanced Studies
- Career Center
- New Student Welcome
- Academic Calendar
- News & Updates
- Graduate Bulletin & Handbooks
- Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Course Descriptions & Schedules
- Student Forms
- Disabilities Resources
- Technology Resources
- Student Organizations
- CPSY Exit Survey
- Center for Professional Development
- Contact Us!
We are here to provide you with support during your exploration of our programs. If you have a question or would like more information about how to apply, please contact us through one of the following options.
Ask a quick question
Request more information
Would you like more information sent to you about one of our programs? Complete this form.
Have you already applied and want an update on your application materials or admissions status?
Check your eCampus account for 24/7 access to track the progress of your application materials and admissions status. If you are having trouble with your eCampus account or forgot your password? Visit the the main eCampus web site.
Keep up to date with our latest news and events!