Exhibition Proposal Guidelines
The de Saisset gladly accepts exhibition proposals for solo or group exhibitions. Submissions are reviewed twice annually. Notifications about the status of each proposal are sent following review by de Saisset staff.
To submit a proposal for review, please include the following items:
- Name and contact information (address, phone, and email) for person submitting proposal
- Name of primary artist(s) to be included in proposed exhibition
- A brief cover letter describing the project
- A CV or bio for primary artist(s) to be included in proposed exhibition
- A selection of 5-7 images of each artists work, submitted on CD and viewable on PC
- Additional support materials (exhibition announcements, artists' websites, etc.), if desired
- A self-addressed, stamped envelope with sufficient postage for return of materials
Please note: The de Saisset Museum is not responsible for returning submission materials if a self-addressed, stamped envelope with sufficient postage is not included in the proposal packet. Email submissions are NOT accepted.
Please submit all materials to the following address:
Curator of Exhibits and Collections
de Saisset Museum
Santa Clara University
500 El Camino Real
Santa Clara, CA 95053-0550
If you have any questions regarding the artist proposal submission process, please contact deSaissetMuseum@scu.edu or 408.554.4528.