Artist Proposal Guidelines
The de Saisset gladly accepts exhibition proposals from artists or an artist's representative. Submissions are reviewed once annually between June and August. Notifications about the status of each proposal are sent following review by de Saisset staff.
To submit a proposal for review, please include the following items:
- Artist's full name
- Contact information (name, address, phone, and email) for artist or artist's representative
- A brief cover letter and resume for the artist, including previous exhibition listings (if applicable)
- A selection of 10-12 images, submitted on CD and viewable on PC
- Additional support materials (exhibition announcements, artist website address, etc.), if desired
- A self-addressed, stamped envelope with sufficient postage for return of materials
Please note: The de Saisset Museum is not responsible for returning submission materials if a self-addressed, stamped envelope with sufficient postage is not included in the proposal packet. Email submissions are NOT accepted.
Please submit all materials to the following address:
de Saisset Museum
Santa Clara University
500 El Camino Real
Santa Clara, CA 95053-0550
If you have any questions regarding the artist proposal submission process, please contact deSaissetMuseum@scu.edu or 408.554.4528.