Event Planning Request Form
The Event Planning Request Form is the first form you submit to Samantha Kibbish in the Center for Student Leadership (CSL) at the Locatelli Activity Center. She assists all student organizations with reserving rooms on campus as well as tables at Benson Memorial Center. This form must be completed for any room reservation or tabling request.
The Event Planning Request Form primarily covers the following:
- Date and time
- Room reservation (location)
- Room set-up (i.e. tables, chairs, staging)
A reservation is not confirmed until the Event Planning Request Form is approved by Samantha Kibbish.
>>> Event Planning Request Form (online form)
Event Planning Tasks Form
The Event Planning Tasks Form is the second form you complete with your CSL advisor. Your advisor will assist you with reviewing event-related tasks and requirements. This form primarily covers the following (if applicable for your event):
- Agreements and contracts
- Facility or venue requirements
- Safety and risk management
- Food service (catering)
- Audio/video equipment
- Financing (revenue sources, expenses, payments)
The Event Planning Tasks Form is available from your CSL advisor only.
Following Through with Event Planning
After completing these two forms, subsequent steps are generally those needed to follow through on items explained on the Event Planning Tasks Form. More specifically:
- Your CSL advisor will assist your student organization with follow through on most additional items.
- Arcelia Rodriguez assists all student organizations with financial transactions such as payments, reimbursements, deposits, and transfers.
- Bon Appetit will be the primary catering option for events unless one of several exceptions are met.
Tabling at Benson Memorial Center
If your student organization is tabling inside or outside the Benson Memorial Center, then only the Event Planning Request Form is required. Contact Samantha Kibbish to complete this form and confirm your reservation.
Off-Campus Trips & Activities
If your student organization is planning an off-campus trip or activity, you need to follow the protocol for trips instead of the event planning process described above.
>>> Event Planning Protocol for Off-Campus Trips & Activities
Equipment Reservations via Media Services
Use this online form if your student organization needs to order equipment through media services:
>>> Online Media Services Reservation Form