Students may pay by Cash, Check or by charging their Student Account.
Faculty/Staff may pay by Cash or Check only!
Vaccination is especially important for people at higher risk of serious complications from the flu.
The Center for Disease Control recommends the following to stay healthy:
- Get the seasonal flu vaccine when available. .
- Take everyday actions to stay healthy:
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Throw used tissues away.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water or alcohol-based hand sanitizing products.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth. Germs spread that way.
- If you are ill, especially with a fever, limit contact with others to keep from infecting them.