Academic Attire, Announcements & Rings, Tickets, Photography & Videography
Graduate attire including caps, gowns, tassels and hoods are required for all graduates participating in the Commencement Ceremony. Attire will be available for purchase at the Campus Bookstore beginning June 3, 2013. You DO NOT need to place an order for your attire. The bookstore will have enough attire for all graduates to purchase.
Attire pricing information:
Undergraduate Attire: $54.95 + tax
Campus Bookstore Hours:
8:30 a.m.-6:00 p.m. Monday-Thursday
8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m. Friday
9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. Saturday
Announcements and Rings
There will be representatives from two companies selling rings on campus: Herff Jones and Artcarved/Balfour. CB Graduation Announcements will be selling the announcements for this year's commencement ceremonies online and in the bookstore. For addtional information regarding rings and annoucements or to learn when these vendors will be on campus, please contact the Campus Bookstore directly at 408-554-4356.
Tickets (Applies to Commencement Ceremony Only)
The use of tickets for the Undergraduate Commencement Ceremony was instituted in order to give each family equal access to priority seating. It is hoped that this procedure will result in a more enjoyable experience for everyone.
- Each graduating student will be issued 6 tickets for Commencement. These tickets are good for ground level chair seating.
- There is also general seating in the bleachers, which does not require tickets.
- Graduates participating in the ceremony DO NOT need a ticket.
- The gates to Buck Shaw Stadium, where Commencement is held, will open at 7:15 a.m. on June 15, 2013.
- Tickets are part of your Commencement packet, available in the Campus Bookstore beginning June 3, 2013.
- Unfortunately, we are prohibited from issuing additional tickets. However, a live video stream of the ceremony is available on our website.
Photography and Videography
Bob Knight Photo is a professional company hired to take a photograph of each degree candidate as he or she receives the portfolio from the president. Proofs will be sent to you at the e-mail address you submitted to the Commencement Office. Bob Knight Photo can be visited online at www.bobknightphoto.com.
Graduation Photo Packages:
Picture proofs will be emailed to each graduate 24 hours following the ceremony. A paper proof will also be delivered to the graduate with ordering information via the U.S. Postal service. There is no obligation to purchase.
A professional recording of the Commencement Ceremony will be available on DVD from Graduation Nation www.graduationnation.com .
For your convenience...
- Restrooms are located at either end of the bleachers.
- A drinking fountain is located at either end of the bleachers.
- Additional water stations will be located around the stadium.