- SCU Home Page
- About SCU
- On Campus
- News & Info
- Commencement Home
- Letter from the Provost
- Graduate Commencement
- Undergraduate Commencement
- Commencement Liturgy
- Disability Accommodations
- Hotels & Travel
- Event Locations & Stadium Map
- Contact Us
- 2014 Commencement Addresses and Videos
- 2015 Commencement Addresses and Videos
Attendees may park in any blue disability space located throughout campus, especially in the Leavey Center Parking Lot, Main Parking Structure, and North Campus Garage. Please display your state issued disability placard when parking in these spaces.
|AAYS Rents & Sells Inc.||Bischoff's Medical & Mobility|
|598 E. Santa Clara St, Suite 100||225 N. Bascom Ave|
|San Jose, CA 95112||San Jose, CA 95128|
|Phone: (408) 295-1309||Phone: (408) 286-6651|
|firstname.lastname@example.org||Toll Free: (877) 286-6651|
An accessible entrance is located at the Northeast corner of Leavey, closest to Locatelli Center. Wheelchair seating areas are located on the Northwest corner and East end of the main concourse. Seating is limited to one companion per seat and is available on a first come, first served basis.
Stevens Stadium - Buck Shaw Field
An accessible entrance is located at the North gate and is in close proximity to disability parking in the Main Parking Structure. One wheelchair seating area is located on the field and others are located throughout the first level of bleacher seating. All wheelchair seating is limited to one companion per seat and is available on a first come, first served basis.
- For those with assisted listening devices, the ceremony will be broadcast on frequency 72.1 (Channel A or Channel 1).
- Closed captioning will be available at the Commencement Liturgy and both Commencement ceremonies.
- Alternate seating with live streaming for Undergraduate Commencement is located in Locatelli Center.
- A live webcast will be available on the Commencement home page: www.scu.edu/commencement
If you have a disability and require a reasonable accommodation, please call the Commencement Office at (408) 554-2326 or (408) 554-5445 (TTY) starting April 1, 2016 through May 19, 2016.