Graduate Student Internships
- Be available to work 5-10 hours a week, including some weekends and/or weeknights.(Work hours may vary according to time of year.)
- Be open to sharing your faith and life stories with other students and staff.
- Be open and willing to meet with students to discuss their questions/interests in regards to SCU Campus Ministry offerings and implement changes as necessary.
- Stay in communication with fellow interns and campus ministers.
- Be in continual formation, whether through conversation, reflection, action, prayer, or some other means, and meet regularly with fellow interns for communal formation.
- Attend the Campus Ministry fall orientation on September 19-20, 2013.
Graduate Student Ministry (GSM): 1 position*
*Available only to a student in the School of Counseling, Psychology, and Education and Pastoral Ministries.
- Be a member of the GSM Team
- Publicity work, including (but not limited to):
- Take photos of all GSM events and upload them on GSM facebook page and computer file. Find a replacement when attendance at events is not possible.
- Create and update GSM facebook, website, flyers, flocknote, TV screens, and slideshow, including information about:
- Social events: hiking
- Social Hours, Bowling, etc.
- Spiritual Development events: Retreats, Meditations, etc.
- Community Service events: service immersions, etc.
- Promote and attend GSM events.
- Attend weekly GSM council and/or one on one meetings.
- Office work, including (but not limited to)
- Assist and update GSM records and files
- Run errands when needed
- Create GSM slideshow
- Maintain organization of all GSM supplies, pack supplies for each event and help re-organize closet and intern office regularly
- Organize and facilitate small groups and events, including (but not limited to):
- social events: hiking, social hours, etc.
- spiritual events: retreats, meditations, faith series, Bible study, etc.
- community service events: immersions, etc.