How to Apply
- Check with the Study Abroad Office at your home university for their specific advising and application requirements.
- Download Casa Educational Network Application
- If your program preference is Casa de la Solidaridad (El Salvador), send applications to:
Casa Application Coordinator
Study Abroad Office
Santa Clara University
500 El Camino Real
Santa Clara, CA 95053-0639
Completed applications must be received by the following deadlines:
- For Fall program – The Application process for the Fall Program is presently closed.
- For Summer program – April 21
- For Spring program – October 11th
Decisions are usually made 1 to 2 weeks after the deadlines.