- The Administrative Withdraw policy is not in effect in the Summer as it is during the regular school year. Students who are officially enrolled in a class and fail to attend the first and any subsequent class meetings will remain enrolled in the class, and be responsible for paying all tuition and fees associated with the class.
- It is the student’s responsibility to drop a course if s/he is unable to attend due to changes in the class schedule or personal obligations.
- Non-attendance does NOT relieve a student of the obligation to pay tuition and fees. In addition to paying full tuition and fees, an academic hold will be placed on the student’s account to prevent any further registration transactions.
- Students who do not formally drop a class for which they are officially enrolled will receive an “F” grade for the course(s), and be liable for all tuition and fees incurred during the Summer.
- Students must formally drop a course via eCampus or by submitting a Drop Form to the Office of the Registrar located in the Schott Administration building prior to the published deadlines.