- Arts & Sciences Home
- Dean's Office
- Faculty & Staff
- Summer Home
- Course Offering
- Visiting Students
- Continuing SCU Students
- Academic Policies & Regulations
- Billing and Tuition
- Student Services
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Contact Us
2013 Apply Instructions
Application Period: March 11 – July 22
1. Apply Online
Verify Application Submission
Receive eCampus Notification
2. Provide to the SCU Registrar's Office: verification of enrollment/good standing with a cumulative grade point average of "C" or better from your home institution. Verification can be either:
3. Tuition for Summer 2013 is $564 per unit.
Before June 17, a deposit of $2,256 must be paid before registering for classes.
Students can use eCampus to pay the $2,256 deposit. The $2,256 deposit will be credited toward tuition and used to decrease the amount billed. When viewing a bill on eCampus for the first time, the amount owed will be $0.00 because no course registration has occurred. Nonetheless, the deposit payment of $2,256 (the amount for a 4-unit course) is required in order to register for courses. To make the payment, log in to eCampus, go to "Bursar's Office", "View Bill & Make a Payment", "Make a Payment". Input $2,256 in the "Payment Amount". Choose echeck and make your payment. If you prefer, you can pay in person at the Enrollment Services Center in the Schott Administration building, First Floor.Tuition balances are due on the 21st day of the month billed.
After June 17, students must pre-pay all tuition and fees prior to registering for classes.
4. Enroll in classes: Beginning April 15, 2013, use eCampus to enroll in classes after all three of the steps above have been completed. After June 17, class registration must be done in person in the Enrollment Services Center. For Online class registration, please contact the Enrollment Services Center at 408-551-1000, select option 2, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: this form will not work with a Mac/Safari. Please try Mac/Firefox or a PC.
If you plan to take a Business course, please call the Summer Session office prior to submitting your application.