Psi Chi Honor Society.
About Psi Chi.
Psi Chi is the National Honor Society in Psychology. Psi Chi, which was founded in 1929, exists to encourage, stimulate, and maintain excellence in scholarship, and to advance the science of psychology.
Below are departmental awards for the senior students on May 2013:
- Wundt Award Katherine Bercovitz: Award for excellence in academics, research, & service.
- Academic Award Nicole Assumpcao & Kiah Breslin-Kessler: Award for academic excellence.
- Research Award Elizabeth Kay, Katherine Kennedy & Michael Santos: Award for excellence in research.
- Service Award Lindsay Wakayama: Excellence in service to the Department.
Many of our department's professors receive awards. Below is a list of just a few notable awards that our current faculty and staff have received.
- President’s Faculty Recognition Award, SCU
- Award for Sustained Excellence in Scholarship, SCU
- Recent Achievement in Scholarship Award, SCU
- Faculty Senate Professor, SCU
- Joseph Bayma Award for Scholarship, College of Arts and Sciences, SCU
- David E. Logothetti Teaching Award, College of Arts and Sciences, SCU
- John B. Drahmann Advising Award, College of Arts and Sciences, SCU
- Bernard Hubbard, S.J., Creative Collaboration Award, College of Arts and Sciences, SCU
- Regional Faculty Advisor Award for Psi Chi, Western Region