Lunch With A Recruiter
"Lunch with a Recruiter" allows students the opportunity to answer a question, submitted by you, about your organization. Each student providing a legitimate answer will enter a drawing to win lunch with you or another recruiter at your company.
This program will be advertised primarily on our Facebook page (where you will have visibility with more than 1,000 fans), in addition to our website.
- Fill out the form below to provide a question that is related to your organization or to something you would like to know about students. Questions should not require lengthy answers.
- For example, “Listen to our video (link to YouTube or your website) and let us know the top 3 skills we look for in an entry level candidate” OR “Which of the following Social Media do you most prefer as a medium for learning about employers: Facebook, LikedIn, Twitter, or YouTube?”
- We will post your question to the Career Center’s Facebook page. The program will also be advertised on our website.
- Students will have one week to answer before a new question is posted.
- Legitimate answers will be submitted into a drawing and also provided to you.
- The winner’s name and contact information will be provided to you.
- You must contact the student winner within a month to schedule lunch. Employers are expected to provide the lunch for the student.
- Employers are allowed to participate three times a year. Questions will be posted on a first come, first serve basis between September and June.
Interested in participating? Fill out our form below.