Quick Facts About the MSIS Degree at SCU
To step up to be a contributor to your technology firm—or to influence the technology function in your organization—you need a solid background in business and technology. The Santa Clara University's MS in Information Systems degree gives you breadth and depth to be the contributor your industry needs.
Designed to equip IT employees with the tools to harness the power of information, the program delivers:
- skills to apply technology to solve business problems
- project-based coursework
- practical exposure to actual challenges
Courses are clustered thematically within four groups:
- Core Business Knowledge
- Core Information Systems Knowledge
- Integration and Application
The Master of Science in Information Systems (MSIS) at Santa Clara University is a 51 units degree program. It is offered in both full-time and part-time formats.
Core Units: 30
Elective Units: 15
Program Length: 2 years to 6 years
- Classes held Monday through Thursday, some Saturday class options
- Meeting times 4:00 PM, 5:45 PM and 7:20 PM
The flexible admission dates means you can start your program sooner than you thought possible.
- Admission in Fall, Winter, and Spring quarters
- Applications reviewed on an on-going basis
- Application deadlines:
- Winter 2016 - November 1, 2015
- Spring 2016- January 20, 2016
- Fall 2016 - April 1, 2016 (first round)
- Fall 2016 – June 1, 2016 (second round)