- SCU Business Home
- About LSB
- Exec Education
- News & Events
- CIE Home
- Undergraduate Programs
- Graduate Programs
- California Program for Entrepreneurship (CAPE)
- Alumni & Friends
- About the CIE
- Newsletter & News Articles
The CIE offers those enrolled in the Undergraduate Entrepreneurship Program the opportunity to apply new entrepreneurial skills in emerging Silicon Valley startups. A variety of paid and unpaid internships are available throughout the year.
In addition, undergraduate students enrolled in the BUSN 145 Entrepreneurship Practicum course have the opportunity to intern for a quarter at both emerging and established startups. This 2-unit course is available in Fall, Winter and Spring Quarters. Undergraduate students pursuing a Minor in Entrepreneurship will also have an opportunity for a startup internship through MGMT 198E Internship in Entrepreneurship. For more information, please contact email@example.com.
CIE Internship Opportunities
View all items «
Campus Entertainment Seeks Campus Rep for ZipCar Internship
Friday, Sep. 21, 2012
Campus Entertainment, the marketing partner to the National Association for Campus Activities (NACA). We create unique word-of-mouth marketing internships for college students all over the country and seek undergraduate student leaders, such as those you work with, because we know they are well connected with their peers and professors on campus.
We are currently looking for 2 Zipcar campus representatives to help rep Zipcar at Santa Clara University. This is a great opportunity for students to not only gain experience in word-of-mouth and event marketing, but also allows students to create and implement their own 360 degree marketing campaign on their campus. To learn more about Zipcar, check out their website at www.zipcar.com.
Below is a brief job summary for you to pass along to any students that might be interested in this opportunity.
Responsibilities of a Zipcar rep include:
- Conducting word of mouth marketing among your peers to explain the benefits and use of Zipcar
- Circulating marketing materials to advertise Zipcar and promote membership.
- Executing engaging events such as Zip Parties and Zip Activities to generate buzz about campus.
- Using your social networking contacts and marketing savvy to publicize Zipcar.
- Getting creative and use peer-to-peer engagement tactics to build awareness.
- Reporting weekly activity and results via Campus Entertainment’s blog twice a week.
- Reps will be compensated at the end of the 8 week program if all requirements are completed