- SCU Business Home
- About LSB
- Exec Education
- News & Events
- CIE Home
- Undergraduate Programs
- Graduate Programs
- California Program for Entrepreneurship (CAPE)
- Alumni & Friends
- About the CIE
- Newsletter & News Articles
- My Own Business Institute (MOBI)
The CIE offers those enrolled in the Graduate Entrepreneurship Program the opportunity to apply new entrepreneurial skills in emerging Silicon Valley startups. A variety of paid and unpaid internships are available throughout the year.
For consideration, complete the Graduate Entrepreneurship Program enrollment form today.
CIE Internship OpportunitiesView all items «
Sales/Marketing/Social Networking Internship-hopeup
Tuesday, Sep. 20, 2011
Sales/Marketing/Social Networking Internship
900 Lafayette Street, Suite 703
We are a young social ecommerce internet startup, located across the street from SCU. Our mission is to raise money for local schools by marketing and selling businesses' products and services via our Company's website.
Responsibilities may include (depending on your career goals, interest):
- Signing up businesses on the Company's website
- Working with elementary and middle schools, PTA and teachers organizations in order to raise money for the schools via the Company's social ecommerce platform
- Managing Company's social networking pages (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Developing and implementing advertising strategy for the Company on social networking sites
School credit required for internship.
Send resume to: Internship@hopeup.com