Undergraduate Trip to China
As a world economic power, China is the player that globally savvy business leaders must know. Leavey School of Business undergraduates are invited to join Professor John Toppel on an educational visit to this emerging player in the global economy.
This trip is designed to provide students with insights into the complex business environment of China through a combination of readings, lectures, and cultural experiences in two of the most exciting cities of the world: Beijing and Shanghai.
The $3,900 cost includes:
- airfare from San Francisco to Beijing, and Shanghai to San Francisco
- China visa
- ground transportation for group activities
- double-occupancy accommodations
- lectures, business visits, and panel discussions
- cultural visits
Deposit of $1,900 is required by Wednesday, April 4*
Register here »
* Deposit will be refunded if the trip is cancelled by the University for low enrollment or other unforeseen circumstances.