Continuing CEP Education - Current On-Going Opportunities
The following is a list of current on going activities that qualify as continuing education for CEPs. If you have specific questions about cost, content, etc.. please contact the organization that is offering the activity.
CEPs are also encouraged to look at the News and Events page for time sensitive activities.
The following organizations have recorded webcasts or online webinars that may be viewed for continuing education. Please visit their websites for current offerings and cost. Some activities may be for members only.
- Morgan Stanley - http://stockplans.morganstanley.com/
- Round Table Meetings - April 2013 (3 credits)
- NASPP - http://www.naspp.com/home/
- Examples of webinars that qualify as continuing education: Stock Plan Fundamentals, Annual Conference - Session Presentations, Alan Dye on the Latest Section 16 Developments.
- NCEO - http://www.nceo.org/. Please note that ESOP focused activities will not count toward CE for CEPs .
- Example of webinars that qualify as continuing education: Navigating the 409A Deferred Compensation Plan Rules.