ACE Program Overview
Through-out ACE program, students participate in focused exploration of their leadership abilities, enhance their development of professional skills, and receive special opportunities to network, reflect, and expand personal and professional horizons. The curriculum is designed to provide opportunities to connect with business executives, faculty, staff, and alumni during seminars, workshops, and lectures. In addition, skill building field trips and team-building activities are incorporated into every year of the ACE program.
ACE Program Highlights
As students move through their four years at Santa Clara, ACE programmatic pieces are custom tailored to best supplement the academic program and learning outcomes of each of the class year.
- During this year, sophomores will expand their leadership repertoire with special ACE skill-building workshops.
- In partnership with local non-profit organizations, students engage in service-learning leadership projects during fall and winter quarters.
- ACEs gain an insider’s view of various business sectors through job shadowing opportunities with current Leavey School of Business MBA students or alumni.
Learn More »
- Interested in studying abroad? Sophomore students have an opportunity to hear from and ask questions of ACE seniors who have previously studied away from Santa Clara.
- Junior ACE students receive specialized career preparation assistance through ACE resume and interviewing preparation workshops.
- During winter quarter, ACE juniors are formally introduced to the ACE Business Partner companies during a reception and dinner. ACE Business Partners provide paid, summer internship experiences for all junior ACE students. The ACE program also works closely with the accounting faculty and the Retail Management Institute to place students in internships with CPA firms and in the retail sector.
- During the summer internship experience, juniors attend reflective seminars facilitated by Business School and Career Center staff. These seminars provide structure to the internship experience while also connecting current job responsibilities to future career plans.
Learn More »
- Interested in an MBA at SCU? Students have an opportunity to learn more about the application process for fast-track admission into the Santa Clara University MBA program.
- Seniors increase their knowledge of job-search strategies through ACE career development seminars.
- ACE seniors have the option of continuing part-time employment with their summer internship site.
Learn More »
- In honor of graduation, ACE seniors attend the ACE Dinner where the Dean and business faculty come to wish ACE students well on their transition out of college.