- SCU Business Home
- About LSB
- Exec Education
- News & Events
- Accounting Department Home
- Current Students
- Prospective Students
- CAAP program
- Alumni and External Relations
Faculty and Research
- Faculty and Staff
Research workshop series
- Accounting Workshop Series 2004-05
- Accounting Workshop Series 2005-06
- Accounting Workshop Series 2006-07
- Accounting Workshop Series 2007-08
- Accounting Workshop Series 2008-09
- Accounting Workshop Series 2009-10
- Accounting Workshop Series 2010-11
- Accounting Workshop Series 2011-12
- Accounting Workshop Series 2012-13
- Research fellowships and awards
- Intermediate Accounting Textbook
- Center for Accounting Education and Practice (CAEP)
- Contact Us
Locatelli, S.J. Accounting Scholarship
We have reached $117,000 in cash and pledges. The students and faculty wish to thank the Scholarship Committee:
for the tremendous job that they did raising the money to endow the Locatelli Scholarship.
We also thank all the donors and members of our advisory board for making the scholarship possible.
The inaugural scholarship was given to junior Katelyn Daley, whose high academic achievement and service to her school and community make her a wonderful example of the virtues Fr. Locatelli embodied.
"[Paul] had a vision of what Santa Clara should be and he was tenacious in filling in all the pieces to make that vision a reality. This University, the Business School, and our Accounting Department would not be where we are today without the efforts of Paul Locatelli."