- SCU Business Home
- About LSB
- Exec Education
- News & Events
- Accounting Department Home
- Current Students
- Prospective Students
- Alumni and External Relations
Faculty and Research
- Faculty and Staff
Research workshop series
- Accounting Workshop Series 2004-05
- Accounting Workshop Series 2005-06
- Accounting Workshop Series 2006-07
- Accounting Workshop Series 2007-08
- Accounting Workshop Series 2008-09
- Accounting Workshop Series 2009-10
- Accounting Workshop Series 2010-11
- Accounting Workshop Series 2011-12
- Accounting Workshop Series 2012-13
- Research fellowships and awards
- Intermediate Accounting Textbook
- Center for Accounting Education and Practice (CAEP)
- Contact Us
Associate Professor of Accounting
Haidan Li joined the Accounting faculty in the Fall 2008.
Her teaching interests include financial accounting and her research includes work in corporate governance, stock-based compensation, and financial accounting and reporting.
She received an American Accounting Association Competitive Manuscript Award in 2003 and has published in several journals including the Review of Accounting Studies and the Journal of Law and Economics.
She has been an auditor with a CPA firm in Singapore, and has taught at the University of Texas at Austin, and the University of Iowa.
She received her bachelor's degree in Economics from Zhongshan University (China), and her master's in Economics from Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey. She earned her Ph.D. from the University of Texas at Austin.