UPDATE ON MONTHLY PAYMENT PLANS
The following link is detail instructions on the Monthly Payment Plan. This is a large file.
This plan is offered by our current online billing and payment provider, Nelnet Business Solutions, and designed to capture real student account activity after each term's add/drop period.
QuikPAY Payment Plan Information
- easy online enrollment
- no interest
- pay term/semester charges in monthly installments
- Automatic bank payment [ACH] only
- Payment required at the time of enrollment and deducted from your authorized account
Cost to Participant
- $25 enrollment fee per term/semester
NEW Payment Plan Items to be Aware of
- ALL PAYMENTS ARE SUBMITTED VIA ACH PROCESS.
- Scheduled payments will be automatically deducted from the bank account authorized on the 10th of every month, while the plan is active.
- Any returned ACH will be re-attempted 1-time on the 20th of the same month. [Payers will be subject to a returned payment fee from Nelnet and Santa Clara University]
- Payment WILL APPEAR on the student account within 24 business hours.
- Only 1 payment plan may be set up per student, per term.
- After the add/drop period of each term, all plans will be RE-BALANCED so the remaining plan balance matches the student account charges in our system. Participants will be notified of any increase or decrease to their next scheduled ACH payment.
Participants must enroll each term. There is no automatic re-enrollment.
- Online Spring Undergraduate/Graduate opens March 1, 2013.
o The down payment (your first payment) is required at the time of enrollment
o UG/Grad fall term plan – 3 payments [Mar, Apr, May] Last day to enroll in a payment plan with 3 equal payments is March 15.
o Law fall semester plan – 4 payments [Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar] Last day to enroll in a payment plan with 4 equal payments is December 15.
How to Enroll
- Students – Login to www.scu.edu/ecampus as usual. Click on Bursar Office under your Menu Option, then View Bill/Make Payment to be connected to the QuikPAY site.
- Authorized Payers – Login to https://quikpayasp.com/scu/campus/tuition/authorized.do with your login name and password.
- The same familiar Message Board page will display. Simply follow the enrollment instructions.
Nelnet - 888-470-6014
SCU Bursar's Office - 408-551-1000, email: OneStop@scu.edu
View your bill, make a payment and enroll in our monthly payment plan option from one location!