UPDATE ON MONTHLY PAYMENT PLANS Payment Plan Tuition and Housing List
This plan is offered by our current online billing and payment provider, CashNet/HigherOne, and designed to capture real student account activity.
Click on the following link for payment plan instructions.
Payment Plan Information
- easy online enrollment
- no interest
- pay term/semester charges in monthly installments
- Automatic bank payment [ACH] only
- Payment required at the time of enrollment and deducted from your authorized account
Cost to Participant
- $40 non-refundable enrollment fee per term/semester
Payment Plan Items to be Aware of
- ALL PAYMENTS ARE SUBMITTED VIA ACH PROCESS.
- Scheduled payments will be automatically deducted from the bank account authorized on the 15th of every month, while the plan is active.
- Payment WILL APPEAR on the student account within 24 business hours.
- Only 1 payment plan may be set up per student, per term.
- All plans will be RE-BALANCED so the remaining plan balance matches the student account charges in our system. Participants will be notified of any increase or decrease to their next scheduled ACH payment.
***Participants must enroll each term. There is no automatic re-enrollment***
Law Spring plans open December 1, 2015.
Undergrad and Grad Winter plans open December 1, 2015.
o The down payment (your first installment) is required at the time of enrollment
- Law Fall term plan - 4 payments (Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar) The last day to enroll in a payment plan with 4 equal payments is December 21.
- UG/Grad Fall term plan - 3 payments (Dec, Jan, Feb) The last day to enroll in a payment plan with 3 equal payments is December 21.
How to Enroll
- Students – Login to www.scu.edu/ecampus as usual. Click on Bursar Office under your Menu Option, then View Bill/Make Payment to be connected to the CashNet/HigherOne site.
- Authorized Users – Login to https://commerce.cashnet.com/scupay with your login name and password.
- The same payment landing page that the student can access will be available to the Authorized User.
SCU Bursar's Office - 408-554-4424, email:email@example.com
View your bill, make a payment and enroll in our monthly payment plan option from one location!