Santa Clara University

Bursars Office

Student Loans

Do you need assistance in paying for college expenses? If you have already submitted a FAFSA (free application for student aid) with the Federal Government, then you’re off to a good start. If not, you may want to visit the FAFSA website to see about applying. The government currently offers the lowest interest rate loans for students and parents with affordable re-payment options.

Need more funding? Want to explore other resources? Try visiting Financial Aid’s website to review other loan options offered by SCU. If you prefer to sit down and speak with a financial aid counselor, please give them a call at 408-554-4505 to set up a personal appointment.

Are your funds tied up in government red tape? Waiting on aid disbursement in order to receive a refund? Do you need money for rent or other living expenses? Perhaps SCU can help. The Credit Counseling office offers emergency loans to students that meet certain criteria. For more information please call for details – 408-554-4620. They can be found in the Walsh Administration Building, 1st floor (across from the Registrar's Office).


Printer-friendly format