Help Congratulate the New Class of Admitted Students
"Once I started calling people, it got way easier and I was able to get through them quickly. The experience made me very nostalgic."
- a 2009 graduate and NSC volunteer
Throughout the winter and spring, volunteers (alumni, current students, current parents, and faculty & staff) around the country will be calling admitted students to congratulate them on their admission to Santa Clara University. These calls offer admitted students an opportunity to learn more about SCU before they must decide where they will enroll in the fall.
What to Expect
- Volunteers will receive a list of admitted students to contact via phone and/or email.
- Calls and/or emails offer the opportunity for you to congratulate the student, share your experience, and help with questions.
- Each volunteer will receive the names and contact information for 10 to 15 students.
- After you have completed your calls, return the list by mail, fax, or online to the alumni office.