Thank you for your interest in Santa Clara University Alumni Association's Vintage Santa Clara XXXI on Sunday, September 7, 2014 from 1:30 to 5 p.m.
- Logo placement and click-thru access to your establishment’s website from the Vintage Santa Clara website.
- Links to your Facebook, Twitter, and online sales pages on the event website and mobile site.
- A post on the Santa Clara University Alumni Association Facebook page with click-through access to your establishment’s website.
- Opportunity for direct 1-1 interaction with 2,200 highly accomplished Silicon Valley professionals.
- Ability to distribute marketing collateral and promotional coupons.
- Premium event accommodations
- 10’x10’ booth with overhead tent and back wall.
- Dedicated event volunteers to help set up your serving station. (Volunteer assistance during the event available as needed).
- Pre-printed overhead signage.
- Red clothed 8’ serving table, plus 6’ preparation/staging table.
- Food service supplies including plates, utensils, napkins, and other similar items.
- Electrical service for a computer or cooking apparatus available upon request.
- Logo placement on the SCU Vintage Santa Clara website for a minimum of nine months with click through access to your website
- Reserve your spot by May 2, 2014. See below.
- Provide samples of your company’s finest culinary fare appropriate for an upscale food and wine tasting event for 2,200 event participants.
- Provide professional cooking/serving staff as may be required to serve samples of your establishment’s fare and market to event participant.