The Paul L. Locatelli, S.J. Award publicly and annually recognizes a single Santa Clara University employee or affiliate who has given distinguished and outstanding service to the Alumni Association and Santa Clara University.
The award selection committee will be a six member group consisting of:
- The officers of the Alumni Association, specifically the President, President Elect, and 1st Vice President
- One member of the rotating Board of Directors, appointed by the National President of the Alumni Association
- The Executive Director of the Alumni Association
- The Vice President for University Relations
- Nominees must be University employees or affiliates.
- Notable service to the Alumni Association and the University should be the major determinant.
- Rotating Members of the Alumni Association Board of Directors and members of the Selection Committee are not eligible.
- The Paul L. Locatelli, S.J. Award is not granted posthumously.
- Any exception to the "General Criteria" must be unanimously approved by the Paul L. Locatelli, S.J. Selection Committee and the University President.
All alumni are encouraged to make nominations. Nominations should detail a nominee's qualifications and should be sent via mail, fax, or Web to:
Mail: Santa Clara University Alumni Association
Donohoe Alumni House
500 El Camino Real
Santa Clara, CA 95053