2013 Family Weekend
Friday, February 22 at 8:00 AM
Save the Date:
Santa Clara parents are important members of the SCU community. We thank each family for their support and partnership with all students through their journey here at Santa Clara University.
We want to extend a special invitation to join us on campus for the 2013 Family Weekend. These events provide you with a great opportunity to learn more about the University and spend some quality time in a fun, social environment with your SCU student.
An invitation will be mailed in late December to the parents of all current students. If you have have questions about the event, please call 408-554-4400.
Family Weekend Activities
- Attend a class with some of SCU's finest professors and leaders
- Celebrate a liturgy with the Santa Clara community
- Discover why Santa Clara University is nationally recognized for its academics, faculty, outstanding students, and Jesuit tradition
- Experience the excitement of a Bronco sporting event
- Dance the night away at the Senior Parent Dinner Dance
- Become part of the SCU family
Hotel Information ? Room Block Reservations
The Fairmont San Jose has a block of rooms available. The room rate is $165 for main building rooms and $185 for tower rooms; reference SCU Family Weekend Room Block when booking. The Fairmont is located 3.8 miles from campus at 170 South Market Street in San Jose. The direct reservation number is 1-800-346-5550. The hotel will hold the block until Feb. 6, 2013.
Visit our site for more information »
The Pruneyard Plaza Hotel has a limited number of rooms available at $119 a night for a single or double room. The Pruneyard Plaza Hotel is located 5.7 miles from campus at 1995 South Bascom Avenue in Campbell. The direct reservation number is 1-800-559-4344; reference Family Weekend when booking. The hotel will hold the block until Feb. 7, 2013.