Santa Clara University

Giving to Santa Clara University

Senior Gift

Class of 2014: Congratulations!

  • Thank you so much for your efforts this year! The Class of 2014 had the highest participation in SCU history for their senior gift. Over 52.8% of the senior class contributed this year, which is 584 gifts. Way to go, Broncos!

Class of 2015: You’re up!

  • Are you interested in being a part of the Senior Class Gift Committee? Do you have a desire to leave your mark on SCU by participating in the planning and implementation of your Senior Gift campaign? Please let Katherine Nicholson know! We will be taking applications during fall quarter. Email her at today to receive one.

What's Our Senior Gift?

  • A collection of all gifts from the Class of 2015 for the 2014-2015 school year to ANY part of campus.
  • It's all about seniors making a gift, regardless of the amount, to show their pride for SCU.  We've had some awesome experiences at Santa Clara, and it's our time to pay it forward and continue the tradition.
  • Learn more about the history of the Senior Gift.

Why do we need YOU?

  • We have a Senior Challenge!  A generous alumni donor has agreed to give $1,000 to Senior Gift for every percent of the class that donates any amount.  They believe so strongly that every gift matters so they're willing to back us up. 
  • Let's have 100% of the Class of 2015 give back so we can maximize this match!

How do we do this?

  • Click HERE to support the Class of 2015 Senior Class Gift.  Let's show that 2015 has what it takes.
  • OR join us at a variety of events we have planned for this year - you can donate ANY amount.  Every gift brings us closer to reaching 100% participation!


“Tuition only covers 75% of the total cost to educate you. The other 25% is made up by support from alumni, friends, and federal grants.”
<h4>Join the Senior Class Gift Committee<br />
<p>Join the Class of 2015 Senior Class Gift Committee and help to lead a fundraising campaign for seniors during their graduation year.&nbsp; The committee is a fun, low-commitment group for seniors who want to help promote giving to the Senior Campaign, organize activities and opportunities for seniors to give, and celebrate their accomplishments.&nbsp; Start today by e-mailing <a id="|" href="">Katherine Nicholson</a> or call her at 408-554-6852.<br />
Make a Gift Now - Start Here